Scheduling daily meetings or requesting feedback through email are inefficient and lack the immediacy required to get the highest quality insight during live events. Medical affairs teams need a new way to share and discuss rich, in-person interactions while still onsite – in a way that allows these learnings to be collected and interpreted in the moment: the congress daily huddle.
Using virtual daily huddles at a medical congress
A medical affairs team at a global pharmaceutical company used Within3’s insights management platform to capture actionable insights onsite, extending the impact of an annual medical congress.
When the medical affairs team attended an annual congress, goals included:
- Access current scientific data and relevant trends, and record insights in real-time
- Collect information from one-on-one meetings with key opinion leaders (KOLs)
- Enable field staff and managers to discuss insights and request more information
The daily huddle approach was a success, with participants able to contribute from any device, at any time. The daily cadence enhanced feedback and insights with “fresh recall” and supported timely responses and calls to action.
- Enabled the group to generate deep, actionable insights
- Provided actionable next steps for strategic and tactical initiatives
- Yielded a scalable format for conducting onsite feedback during future key events