We’ve got pharmaceutical virtual advisory boards down to a science.
All of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies count on Within3 to accelerate R&D, medical affairs, and commercial teams in bringing new therapies to market. Why? Our clients regularly report more (and more valuable) feedback and better participation rates in their HCP and KOL advisory boards. That’s by design – easy-to-use features, customizable alerts to bring participants back, and a powerful moderator dashboard that lets you gauge progress.
Best of all, your dedicated client success team will work with you to ensure every discussion aspect is designed to help you reach your goals. (That support is always included, by the way – no month-to-month support packages here.)
Why Within3 for your next virtual advisory board?
With our insights management platform, you’ll have access to effective, fully supported virtual advisory boards that are proven to generate more feedback than in-person or live virtual meetings – 3-7 times more – so you can accomplish more in less time. Along the way, your client success team will work to tailor your ad boards to achieve your specific goals.
Plus, you can access robust functionality like social listening, a disease community dashboard, and AI-powered tools to analyze accumulated observations and guide your next steps.
Benefits of Within3 for pharmaceutical advisory board sessions
- Receive deeper, richer insights and engagement
- Moderator Assistant cuts your moderation, analysis, and reporting workload by 90%
- Time zones and language differences are no longer barriers to global conversations
- Give stakeholders time to consider answers and formulate valuable responses
- Incorporate additional resources, including video, slides, articles, or study data
- Automatic prompts and a central moderator keep stakeholders active and engaged
- Ad boards are more powerful on Within3’s complete insights management platform
Three quick tips for a better virtual advisory board
- Consider including a pre-recorded welcome video or presentation to reiterate your objectives and expectations
- Try a hybrid approach with both asynchronous and real-time discussion before or after the session
- Provide pre-reading materials so participants are prepared and ready to contribute